Your first appointment
Once you book your appointment you will receive a link to fill in some questionnaires. We appreciate your time in completing this, as it will give us a guide to the severity of your symptoms.
- Referral from your General Practitioner
- Medicare card
- Private health insurance details
- TAC or Workcover details (including claim number and approval confirmation)
- Health care card or DVA card
- X-rays/Ultrasound/CT scan/MRI scan – hard copies/CDs/reports
- List of your current medications & any relevant paperwork regarding medical history
We pride on being punctual, however, medical emergencies or urgent surgery may cause unexpected delays to your consultation. We appreciate your understanding. All initial consultations are allocated 20 minutes, and all review appointments are allocated 10 minutes. You will see Cass, our multi-talented nurse/practice manager for your post operative care including wound care and dressings. All imaging that is required can be done conveniently at our consulting sites.